How to Care for My Wig
wig was designed to be worn by the woman who demands
the upmost in style and quantity; especially the customer
who is experiencing hair loss due to the effects of medical treatments.
Taking proper care of your wig is important to keeping it
looking its best. Please follow the following instructions:
- Store your wig on
a plastic or wire stand to allow air to circulate through the cap. Avoid using
a Styrofoam head as they may absorb an odor from it.
- When styling your
wig, be sure to use combs and brushes with smooth tips and bristles.
- Shampoo with Wig Cleaner purchased with your wig for
protection of your fiber and cleaning of the cap. Soak wig in a capful of
shampoo for 2-5 minutes. Rinse thoroughly.
- Condition wig with
Wig Conditioner by applying a capful directly on the wig and working through
with fingers. Or, if using a spray, apply after blotting in a towel.
- Blot in a towel to remove excess moisture.
- Shake to fluff the hair, and place on your drying stand.
Depending on length of hair, your wig should dry in a few hours.
away from intense dry heat. This includes ovens, barbecue grills, fireplaces,
burning leaves or garbage. The heat will melt and damage your wig-possibly
Please call CONFIDENTIALLY YOURS, INC, if
- You have any questions or concerns regarding your wig.
- You feel you need additional styling to accommodate your
- You have any questions concerning its care.