Alexandria Stewart—Store Manager/Certified Mastectomy Fitter
1. What is your favorite product in the store and why? I would have to say that I have a favorite brand over a favorite product. I love anything by Freya! Freya’s bras are always adorable and they fit me like a glove. I also love their swimwear!
2 Why do you like working at CY? I started working here when I was in college and I fell in love with everything about this store especially the customers, the employees, and the products. I became a certified mastectomy fitter just a few years after I started. I am inspired by the strength and courage of the women that I have met over the last several years. I believe that everyone has a calling in life, and I found mine right here at CY. I am very blessed!
3 Where is your favorite place to eat in town? I love eating anywhere in Downtown Champaign, but my favorite is Ko Fusion!
4 How long have you been fitting? I have been fitting at CY for 7 ½ years.
1. What is your favorite product in the story and why? What I love about CY is the VARIETY we offer the discerning ladies who shop here. Someone may come in for a hard-to-find bra size and leave with a stylish crossbody bag, trendy jewelry, and the best-ever delicate wash formula as well. All in one-stop shopping!
2. Why do you like working at CY? Working at CY is a pleasure. We work as a team and always with non-stop customer service. In turn, our customers are so appreciative of our steadfast determination to get them fitted right. That kind of positive response makes every effort worthwhile.
3. Where is your favorite place to eat in town? Sunsinger and Destihl rate at the top of my favorite restaurants and they also happen to be places I've broken bread with my CY family. Yum!
4. How long have you been fitting? I am closing in on a 6-year anniversary at Confidentially Yours. Time flies! Still, I have to say that every time a customer leaves happy and newly (and properly) supported, I am gratified. In a small but important way, we make a difference in a woman's life.
Mary Sandahl—Sales Associate
1. What is your favorite product in the story and why? My favorite product in the store would be Eucalan. Customers get educated on how to take care of their bras and lingerie.
2. Why do you like working at CY? I like working at Cy because I enjoy helping women out in picking out bra styles that will fit them properly and enjoy their smiles after they try on bras and are happy when they leave the store.
3. Where is your favorite place to eat in town? Favorite place to eat in town would be Manzella’s Italian Restaurant. Of course I have my favorites depending on cuisine!
4. How long have you been fitting? I have fitting for almost 6 years.
Dianna Shearer—Insurance Specialist
1. What is your favorite product in the store and why? I can't pick just one. I love the cami's, and my Natori Bra. The can't have too many, and my Natori is like second skin.
2. Why do you like working at CY? I love what Confidentially Yours provides: a service to those who were touched by cancer. Being a survivor myself, it's wonderful to see so many others, and to hear their stories as well. Our staff is amazing--compassionate, respectful, helpful, knowledgeable--they care so much about their customers, it's hard to not fall in love with the store!!
3. Where is your favorite place to eat in town? It's just outside Paris, IL. Andrews at the Westbrook. They have the most amazing BBQ Shrimp.
4. How long have you been fitting? I'm certified through Juzo to fit Compression Garments, which I've been doing for 5 years
Christine Kettlewell—Sales Associate
1. What is your favorite product in the store and why? My number 1 is and remains the same since I started working at Confidentially Yours! Chantelle’s C Magnifique molded underwire. I absolutely love the comfort and fit. I know I can put it on and go for the day and not have to be uncomfortable and able to move and my bra works with me and I am not fighting straps or adjusting continuously.
2. Why do you like working at CY? My main reason I come back day after day is definitely due to the customers. Many of these ladies have touched my heart in some way and made an impact on how I look at my life. The other would be the environment I work in and with the ladies I work with. I think of them as an extension of my family. Honestly, I love this place!
3. Where is your favorite place to eat in town? Billy Barooz
4. How long have you been fitting? I have been fitting for 4 years.